Switching the domain name on an existing site is easy.
- Point the new domain name to pagely. (view FAQ)
- Login to atomic.pagely.com
- Click Sites, then Manage next to the site you wish to modify.
- Click the Domain Aliases tab, and add a new Alias for this site. The new Alias would be the new domain name you wish to use.
- Then click over to the Actions tab, and choose Change Primary Domain name. Select the newly created alias from the list.
- Then under the Actions tab again, click Clear cache.
- Your site should now be running under the new domain name, you may need to login and change a few settings as needed from the old domain name to the new one.
Add a new alias
Change the primary domain of site to new Alias
Dialog for domain choice